iPhone XS MaxSelling Fast!
- Free Standard
- 1-4 Biz Days
- Ships from
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm (6.20 x 3.05 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China | IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type: Super Retina OLED, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 625 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | 3D Touch | True-tone
- OS: iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 14.5.1
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Dual): 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS | 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4"", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Selfie Camera (Dual): 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard) | SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 3174 mAh, non-removable (12.08 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 15W, 50% in 30 min (advertised) | USB Power Delivery 2.0 | Qi wireless charging
- Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Device authenticated and sold by Skyphonez
- Australia Certified Seller
- 3000 Orders
40+ quality checkpointstested on this device
- Battery health (min 80%)
- Jack / Charger
ReebeloCare 24 Months Extended Protection
Any problems with your phone? Don’t worry about it, we are here to help! All devices at Reebelo come with a 12 months limited warranty. With ReebeloCare, you can upgrade your warranty to 24 months and get better coverage at the same time. ReebeloCare gives you longer peace of mind and protects you from all hardware or software defects that compromise functionality at the point of sale, up until the end of your ReebeloCare period.
In addition, ReebeloCare covers up to 1 accidental damage incident with fixed service fee, where only high-quality repair parts are used. This includes any accidental physical damage, battery wear, or screen damage (please note that liquid damage caused by the customer or third party is excluded from the protection). Each accidental damage incident is subject to a service fee, depending on the sales price of the device (under $500 device value: $99 service fee; $501-$1200 device value: $199 service fee; $1201-$2000 device value: $249 service fee).
During your Warranty & ReebeloCare period, you can reach out to our service experts in case of any problems. After troubleshooting the problem, we will send you a free return label to send in the device. Our experts will repair the device promptly. In case of accidental damages such as liquid water damage which are not covered by the warranty terms , you are entitled to our discounted repair fees.
iPhone XS Max
64GB | Silver | As New
4 other offers available
Join the Circular Economy
Together with your help, we make tech devices sustainable!
Australian Cricket Team Player
I myself I recently bought this phone from Reebelo, who are doing their part to tackle with this e-wastage problem. It’s really high quality, very affordable and most importantly, it cuts down e-waste.
Bought a refreshed iPhone 8Saved 148g of e-waste - and a lot of money!
Former Australian Cricket team’s Batsman
I’ve just bought my daughter a perfectly functional iPhone at a really affordable price. Reebelo is a trusted Australian marketplace for refurbished tech. The free delivery and warranty? That’s just an added bonus for our piece of mind.
Bought a refreshed iPhone 11 Pro MaxHas been happy ever since
Sustainable tech devices for less money - 100% functional & looks brand new!
Bought a refreshed iPhone 11 Pro Max